March 16, 2008

Conformist...that's me!

I'm a little new at this blog thing...ok, really new at it. But I was told that it would be a good idea to start one and so I jumped on the band wagon and did it. I know, I'm a conformer.

My life is really not that interesting, but of course there are some things that some people like to be informed about. To begin with, I am not dating anyone. That means that come May, when my sister Andrea gets married, I will be the only single child left in my family. And honestly, I am completely fine with that!

Right now I am in the last part of my student teaching at Thatcher Middle School and I graduate from NAU in May! I passed my Arizona Educators Proficiency Assessment tests, which means that I can become a qualified teacher once I have my diploma. Hallelujah! Now I just have to decide where I want to teach.

That is just a quick update on my life. Don't worry, I'll go into more depth in future postings.

1 comments:

Our Ohana said...

CUTE layout!! Loving the blog!!