October 29, 2008

M&Ms and Skittles

Well...it has happened. It is now my turn to owe my roommates M&Ms and Skittles. No ice cream...yet. I'm holding out on that one. If you have no idea what I am talking about...just keep reading. In our house, the Lighthouse, we have certain "special" rules when it comes to guys. There are only 4 rules, if you don't count the "no guys in the bedroom" rule. Anyway, these rules are as follows.
1. Cuddling: Skittles
2. Hand Holding: M&Ms
3. Kissing: Ice Cream
4. Engagement: Steak or Nice Dinner
The first time you do one of those things with a new boy then you owe your roommates. Pretty simple rules...I've never had to pay up until now. And honestly, totally took me by surprise! Anyway, if it goes anywhere I'll let you know, but for now it sits at being a big fat nothing...except for the occasional cuddling and hand holding. :)

4 comments:

Jory and Chani said...

Katie! With who?

me said...

Woo Hoo! You go girl!

A. L. Martin said...

HELLO! WHAT??? WHO!? Details Por Favor!!!

I love you.

-Amberguesa

Dayna said...

hey love! here is mine :)