February 8, 2009

I have been tagged by the wonderful Whitney...so here it goes.

The Rules:

1. Go to your documents/pictures.

2. Go to your 6th file.

3. Go to your 6th picture.

4. Blog about it.

5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

This picture was taken in a little restaurant in Nogales, Mexico. We went as a trip for our Spanish class during my second year of college. There were 2 tables of us eating at this place. It is me, Marquette, Esteve, Juanathan, Natalie, and Tavo. I don't know where Anders is in this picture...probably behind the camera. We had such a good time on this trip. We had visited a school just before this and the children had put on a presentation for us and danced with us. Honestly, an amazing experience! We spent the rest of the day shopping and having a really good time. Esteve and Marquette wrote a story about it afterwards too...the story involved a burro, a Mexican, and a lot of Bacardi. Haha!

Now I tag: Nicole Lunt, Heather Lee, MaryAnn Haws, Allen Beach, Esteve, and Ambizzle

1 comments:

PiaNoSPaZ said...

Aww I feel so loved that you did this! :D