April 12, 2009

Coming Clean

WELCOME WELCOME EASTER MORNING...
I am sitting on my porch this beautiful morning. The sun hasn't broken through the clouds yet, the breeze is refreshing, and the rain from yesterday makes the whole earth smell inviting and fresh and cool. The sounds of birds welcomes in this morning with a peaceful hello. And for once I am not wishing I was back in bed.
It is amazing that God would give us such a morning like this on Easter, where the Earth here has been made clean from the rain, giving us hope that there is more to come. Just like the Atonement where Christ paid for our sins, that if we repent we can be made clean and fresh.
And sitting here makes me reflect on how much I love Thatcher, AZ. How blessed I have been to have the roommates and friends and family that I have. That even though there have been hard times in my life, it is mornings like these that I live for, mornings like these that remind me that there is more to life than my job, my health, or the drama that surrounds me. And I couldn't imagine wanting or needing anything more or different. Oh what a beautiful morning!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc

0 comments: